Monday, August 17, 2009

A Damsels Daybook 3.

yI decided to do this after seeing A Simple Womans Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a comment so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window....... Overcast and grey with wind.

I am thinking about........How sad it is that my Daddy can't be here all the time and the sad fact that he has to go back to W- --------a tomorrow.

From the kitchen..........People preparing for lunch .My favorite sandwich ham and cheese .


I am creating .........Silk Marionettes with my Mother and Christmas gifts.

I am reading......... The Young Colonists-G.A.Henty.
Redskin and cowboy-G.A.Henty.
The Complete Father Brown-G.K.Chesterton.
The Robe-Loyd C. Douglas
Pride and Prejudice-Jane Austen.
John of the Sirius-Doris Chadwick.
Johann Gutenberg-Michael Pollard.
God king-Joanne Williamson.
A television Studio-R.J. Unstead.
And also a new series I found at the library called "The Squires Tales" (great series).

I am hearing......... Two of my siblings being silly while doing there blog also "Jonas Brothers"on my Mp4 player as I type.

I am hoping.........To try for my learners drivers licence soon.Some of the questions in the practise tests are complete rubbish.

I am planning..........To write more of my book this week if I can find the time outside of m duties.

I am wearing.............Jeans,black flats ,blue blouse(again!) plus my jewelry that I wear everyday bangle ,bracelet and signet ring (all silver ) and earrings.
Around the house..........Everyone is gradually getting over the cold. Baby sister growing more adorable everyday.

My wish of the week .........That my cold would go so I could sing as I work without sounding like a frog .


TTFN

2 comments:

Emma said...

I have done my first Damsels Daybook, if you would like to have a look.
Thank you for hosting!

Blessings
Ophelia

Emma said...

The Squires Tales series are good aren't they...
I also need to write more of my story, like you say time outside of everything else that needs doing is non-existent!!!
I agree with you on the drivers test...

Bye for now,
Ophelia