Monday, August 10, 2009

A Damsels Daybook 2.

I decided to do this after seeing A Simple Womans Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a comment so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window....... Overcast and grey.

I am thinking about........How happy I am that after Mass yesterday, me and my whole family got enrolled in the brown scapuler and how special that makes me feel .

From the kitchen.......... Siblings playing music ,people coughing,and giggling and chatting.


I am creating .........Silk Marionettes with my Mother and Christmas gifts.

I am reading......... The Young Colonists-G.A.Henty.
Redskin and cowboy-G.A.Henty.
The Complete Father Brown-G.K.Chesterton.
The Robe-Loyd C. Douglas
Pride and Prejudice-Jane Austen.
John of the Sirius-Doris Chadwick.
Johann Gutenberg-Michael Pollard.
God king-Joanne Williamson.
A television Studio-R.J. Unstead.

I am hearing......... Siblings playing music , coughing, giggling and chatting.

I am hoping.........That my cold would get better soon(I loath colds).

I am planning..........To ride my scooter outside after school. And sometime this week to go on a ramble in the bush.

I am wearing.............Jeans,boots,blue blouse(one of my favourites)silk scarf around my neck and my black trench coat.
Around the house..........Everyone has the cold.Mummy 's planning a new school study for me and my younger siblings.

My wish of the week ......... That my family and I could sell our house very soon.


TTFN

2 comments:

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn said...

I would be sohappy if you did.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Autumn.