Monday, August 31, 2009

A Damsels Daybook 5.

I decided to do this after seeing A Simple Womans Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a comment so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window....... It is (would you believe it!)sunny and a little overcast, the birds are singing.

I am thinking about........How clumsy I am to cut two of my fingers this week.It wasn't with a knife but hard tin foil.

From the kitchen..........Breakfast is being prepared.I haven't a clue what is for lunch and dinner.


I am creating .........Silk Marionettes with my Mother and Christmas gifts.

I am reading......... The Young Colonists-G.A.Henty.
Redskin and cowboy-G.A.Henty.
The Robe-Loyd C. Douglas
Pride and Prejudice-Jane Austen.

Johann Gutenberg-Michael Pollard.
God king-Joanne Williamson.
A television Studio-R.J. Unstead.
And various library books.
I finished Father Brown and John of the Sirius!

I am hearing.......Siblings preparing breakfast and talking as they do so.

I am hoping.........That our family could be reunited as a family soon.

I am planning..........To go down and see the creek after school if it doesn't rain.

I am wearing............ Blue blouse (again, I love blue) blue jeans,red bandanna around my neck and customary jewelry.
Around the house..........It's been cold.We have had Disney Princess music playing often, everybody likes it.

My wish of the week .........That I could read all the books I want to in one sitting.




TTFN

6 comments:

Emma said...

Ouch! I hate cut fingers. Have a lovely week!
Blessings.

The Editrix said...

Hi Autumn! I remembered to do ADD - a little late, but nevermind. . .

Hope you're having a great week!

Love,
Elise

The Editrix said...

Autumn, you've been tagged!

http://ribbonsoflight.blogspot.com/2009/09/tags.html

Autumn said...

Thanks Elise!
Blessings
Autumn.

Autumn said...

Thanks Ophlilia.
Have a good week yourself.
Blessings
Autumn.

Autumn said...

Dear Elise.
Yes I"m having a pretty good week. Hope you have good week to.
Blessings
Autumn.