Monday, August 22, 2011

A Damsels Daybook 36 !!!!!!!!!!


 I decided to do this after seeing A Simple Woman's Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a comment so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.    Please do this as its hard for me to go to all possible blogs just to see if they have participated

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window.......Its overcast but , not raining!!!!!!!
I am thinking about.........  My family, books, music, and other random brain thinking stuff.
From the kitchen..........Lunch was homemade bread. Yum.

I am creating .........knitting a scarf ,   and writing stories and, and making gifts for my family for Christmas.
 
I am reading.........
My Bible.
Rangers Apprentice: Halt's Peril by John Flanagan
Polgara, the Sorceress- by David Eddings.
And apart from that not much really.  I am searching for new books to read so any suggestions would be swell.

I am hearing....... Siblings, footsteps, talking,and the compuiter buzzing and Mineself typing.
 
I am hoping.........  That Mummy and I get my dress done in plenty of time for my Deb. Ball

I am planning.......... To try to not crack my knuckles. Its a really bad habit and its very hard to break. Any tips on how to stop cracking your knuckles?

I am wearing............ slip on shoes, blue jeans, red long sleeved shirt and a red polarfleece jumper, and my favorite hoop earings and my ring and some bracelets.
Around the house..........   Hopefully a good school week.
 
My wish of the week .........   That my week is stress free and happy.

TTFN

No comments: