Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fun tag!

A fun tag do join in dear people. I'm imploring you to. No not really just consider doing it.  For my sake.


1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?       I don't.  I love my name  and couldn't even consider blogging under a fake one.  I also just don't think there is really any harm in going by your real name , you just gotta be careful  you don't give to much info out on the Internet.

2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side: 
I suppose when I was told  when I was little  to do something one way but purposely did it another . I don't remember an actual incident , just an idea of one.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? 
A girl who tries to do what is right .Has doubts,fears and dreams. But believes everything will turn out right and everything happens for a reason.

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink? 
Lemonade!
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do? 
Read a book, chat to a family member,  blog, facebook, email, sing, be me.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? 
Lots!  I want to travel see places, go visit my pen-pal friend Autumn in the USA, learn to play guitar really well, learn a 2nd language, have my family's and m,y prayers answered that we sell our house and relocate back interstate, hopefully soon.  Write lots of books and stories and...... Yes I have a lot of stuff I want to do.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?  I've never attended school in my life, I have been homeschooled all my life!


8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?     
um.....  "a very poignant moment of my life?"   I'm not sure. I think it would depend on the day .

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events? I wouldn't say I'm super awesome at sharing my true self on blogger. I sometimes find it a little hard but i believe in being honest so I always try to share my true self. so I would say I post in a well balanced way.



10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book, or talk on the phone, which would you choose and why?   Read a book !!!!!!!



~~~~~
I tag all those who have more than one sibling. 

TTFN
 

2 comments:

Claretta said...

http://365curiousthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/03/tag-dos.html
This was a lot of fun! Thanks for the sharing
Claretta

Autumn said...

Hey Claretta!
Glad you enjoyed doing this. I did too.
~
Autumn