1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now? I don't. I love my name and couldn't even consider blogging under a fake one. I also just don't think there is really any harm in going by your real name , you just gotta be careful you don't give to much info out on the Internet.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
I suppose when I was told when I was little to do something one way but purposely did it another . I don't remember an actual incident , just an idea of one.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
A girl who tries to do what is right .Has doubts,fears and dreams. But believes everything will turn out right and everything happens for a reason.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Read a book, chat to a family member, blog, facebook, email, sing, be me.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life?
Lots! I want to travel see places, go visit my pen-pal friend Autumn in the USA, learn to play guitar really well, learn a 2nd language, have my family's and m,y prayers answered that we sell our house and relocate back interstate, hopefully soon. Write lots of books and stories and...... Yes I have a lot of stuff I want to do.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching? I've never attended school in my life, I have been homeschooled all my life!
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
um..... "a very poignant moment of my life?" I'm not sure. I think it would depend on the day .
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events? I wouldn't say I'm super awesome at sharing my true self on blogger. I sometimes find it a little hard but i believe in being honest so I always try to share my true self. so I would say I post in a well balanced way.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book, or talk on the phone, which would you choose and why? Read a book !!!!!!!
I tag all those who have more than one sibling.