Monday, March 7, 2011

A Damsels Daybook 28!!!!!!

I decided to do this after seeing A Simple Woman's Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a comment so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window....... It cloudy and a tad boring.
I am thinking about......... My life, my family,and not much else as I have a headache.
From the kitchen..........Nothing right now.
I am creating .........knitting a scarf ,and also knitting squares to be sewn together into a blanket.  And writing stories and creating a belt/girdle/thingy/ with a pouch to be worn with my skirts.


I am reading.........
My Bible.
Rangers Apprentice: Halt's Peril by John Flanagan
In the Heart of the Rockies - G. A. Henty.
The ABC's of Choosing a Good Husband by Stephen Wood
Emma by Jane Austen



I am hearing....... Siblings, the computer,my thoughts.
I am hoping.........To have a good week.
I am planning..........Not much.
I am wearing............  Red Brizngr t-shirt , tan jacket, faded black jeans with a hole in the knee , black boots and  silver stud earrings, silver bangle, silver signet ring, and adjustable bracelet , and wooden cross necklace..
Around the house..........  Not much.
My wish of the week .........That I just remember to breathe and remain calm in all situations.
Catcha later!

1 comment:

Gae said...

Dear Autumn,
Have a great week doing wonderful things.
you are treasured and loved
Love Mummy
xxoo