Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!


I am sooooooooo looking forward to "Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides."     My entire family loves Captain Jack.    I would have to say though I think my Mum is the biggest POTC fan.
Not to mention Johnny Depp makes an awesome pirate.  Much better than a Mad Hatter don't you think?
Anyone else looking forward to it?  Its gonna be soooooo insanely good!!!!  I <3  the Pirates of the Caribbean movies,and the fact I own the movie guides and have a poster has nothing to do with it!
Not to mention there looks like there are going to be some seriously good lines to quote .
Fun, fun, fun!!!!

TTFN
 

6 comments:

Vellvin said...

Can't wait either!!

Gae said...

Dear Autumn,
Do you really think I am the biggest fan of this movie in our home?
I love Jack Sparrow the best but without him, it wouldn't be the same.
I can't wait either and yes the cool lines are definately a plus
Love Mummy
xxoo

Vellvin said...

Do you mean *Captain* Jack Sparrow Mummy? :D

Emily said...

I LOVE them movies. I'm excited!!!

Bernadette said...

Dear Autumn,
I love Captain Jack too, although I have to admit I got bored with his alter-ego scenes in the last movie :) Looking forward to this one,
love
Bernadette.

Jim said...

These movies are so much fun. hopefully this will be better than the last two. the first was the best is gonna look forward to watching breaking dawn when they have the most AMAZING MOVIE LIKE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN PART 4 MOVIE.