Monday, October 24, 2011

A Damsels Daybook 41!!!!!!








 I decided to do this after seeing A Simple Woman's Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to   join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a  comment  so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.    Please do this as its hard for me to go to all possible blogs just to see if they have participated

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window....... An overcast day. But, that doesn't mean it won't be awesome.




I am thinking about........what I want to do, my family,how to stay positive etc.





From the kitchen..........Stew for dinner. Yum!

I am creating .........Christmas gifts and working on a new story idea.





I am reading.........
My Bible.
Rangers Apprentice: Halt's Peril by John Flanagan
A Woman of the Commune by G. A. Henty
"Please don't put lipstick on the Cat" by (gosh, I forget. :) )





I am hearing....... Siblings, footsteps, talking, my thoughts. 




I am hoping.........  That I remember to enjoy today, right now, this minute,





I am planning.......... To just be.

I am wearing............ Brown jeans, red t-shirt, purple zip up jumper, brown slip on shoes, red nail polish, braceltes , necklace and earrings. 




Around the house.......... Its Monday. Need I say more?

My wish of the week .........   That I try to stay positive and enjoy each day as a gift.



TTFN

No comments: