Friday, September 23, 2011

Optical Illusions. Part One: Jesus.

#1.   Truly this artist was gifted!!!! To be able to draw a landscape and portrait in the same picture. Very clever. Don't you think?


 





#2.This optical illusion is very cool. Concentrate your eyesight on it , stare at it for about 20 seconds and then glance at the wall.   * Isn't that marvelous!!!!






#3.   This one is very beautiful I think.  In fact in this post it is my favorite.  Jesus has a soft face and looks at me lovingly, and I look and I see even more. Literally.                                           


 * #2. You should see Jesus' face.


Which is your favorite?

TTFN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Autumn!
I was doing some blog hopping, and I found your blog. I'm following you for sure :)
Chck out my blog, It's a Love Story!