Monday, September 12, 2011

A Damsels Daybook 36 !!!!!!


 I decided to do this after seeing A Simple Woman's Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a comment so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.    Please do this as its hard for me to go to all possible blogs just to see if they have participated

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window.......The sun is shining and everything screams 'Spring is here'
I am thinking about.........  My family, books, music, stuff I wanna do today, blah blah blah...
From the kitchen..........Lamb for dinner i think. I don't know. Breakfast wasn't that long ago.

I am creating ....... Writing stories and, and making gifts for my family for Christmas. Ssssssh! That's top secret work!
 
I am reading.........
My Bible.
Rangers Apprentice: Halt's Peril by John Flanagan
Dawn Wind by Rosemary Suttcliff
Scarf Jack by  ( I don't remember)
A Woman of the Commune by G. A. Henty
And another books who's name I don't remember.


I am hearing....... Siblings talking and walking, spoons clinking and my own thoughts.
 
I am hoping.........  That this week goes smoothly.

I am planning..........  To ....... Live...... Breathe........  Eat? I don't know we'll see what happens.

I am wearing............ slip on shoes, blue jeans, green long sleeved shirt and a  thick  blue cardy , and   a pair of cross  stud earrings and my ring and some bracelets.
Around the house..........   Who knows life is a mystery.
 
My wish of the week .........   That I accomplish all I want to and don't get angry or upset for no reason.




TTFN
 

5 comments:

Miah said...

Ok - It is the weirdest thing ever to hear you talk about spring and Christmas at the same time! What kind of Christmas music can you play? We play "White Christmas" but it's hot for you... Man, that is sooooo weird! But I guess you think the same thing about ours!

Autumn said...

Lol. I bet it is. In my family we just play all kinds of Christmas music . My Mum would love a white Christmas. Me, I kinda like Christmas in summer.
Its always been like that. :)
~
Autumn

Jessica Greyson said...

Awesome daybook, it's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here...well in a way. Time goes way to fast these days.

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for joining the giveaway, I really appreciate it!

Jessica

Autumn said...

Jessica, thank you for commenting. Time flies soooo fast. I try to remind myself that each second of every day is a gift to us from God, don't waste it!!!!
And you are most welcome , I hope you got a good lot of entries. =]
~
Autumn

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Your blog is beaaaautiful! I simply love John William Waterhouse. I actually used to have his "Lady of Shallott" hanging on the wall in my bedroom. =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/