Monday, January 17, 2011

A Damsel's Daybook 23!!!

I decided to do this after seeing A Simple Woman's Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a comment so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window....... It is getting on to evening and shadows appear like friends that have been hiding all day.  The sun streaks through the trees ,  children walk in the sun smiling.
I am thinking about......... My family, my schoolwork, friends, books, music, Prince of Persia, Miss Marple.
From the kitchen..........Chips and nuggets for dinner.  Yummy!!!
I am creating .........Summer clothes, Stories .


I am reading.........
My Bible.
Rangers Apprentice: Halt's Peril by John Flanagan
The Harvester by Gene Stratton Porter
The Mirror Cracked from Side to Side by Agatha Christie ( I actually just finished it like 15 minutes ago but wanted to tell you what I'd been reading.)
Saint Hyancith of Poland by Mary Fabyan Windeatt
The ABC's of Choosing a Good Husband by Stephen Wood

I am hearing....... Siblings, the computer  buzzing, Yours Truly typing and not much else.
I am hoping.........To go driving this week Daddy please!!!!!!!  I've been driving on the driveway oh, 3 times but, only 1nce this year!!!  Do you think I am impatient with this?  or is it only natural for me to want to drive?

I am planning.......... To go good with school and everything else this week
I am wearing............ Brown jeans,red t-shirt ,, black boots and purple fingerless punk kinda glove things a dear friend gave me before she and her sister left yesterday.They are soooooo comfortable and snug and customary jewellery .

Around the house..........We are all  very busy with school which started today.
My wish of the week .........That I do everything I've been planning to do.

TTFN

No comments: