Thursday, December 2, 2010

Guess What I'm About To Do?

 Come on guess! Guess!  I can just see you  wriggling in agony wondering what I am talking about . Well alright  I'll tell you.             I                     Am             About                  To       Go               See                                                                                

                       THE  VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 In 3D!!!!!!         I am   Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo      excited!!!!!     * Fan girl screams*   * dancing for sheer joy*           
     I pity you unfortunate people who haven't got  IT in your cinema!   I may tell you lovelies abouty it later . If i feel like it.   Yes, I know I am cruel. We'll just see.

 Farewell!
TTFN

7 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

I love your blog!!! And I'm following. :)

Love,
Bleah BRiann @ Blonde4christ.blogspot.com

Autumn said...

Thank you Bleah Briann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ Autumn.

Gae said...

Dea Autumn,
I loved going with you it was great
Love Mummy
XXXOOO

Vellvin said...

I lvoe it sooooooo much!!!
When is it going to come out on DVD?
♥♥
Vellvin.

Monica said...

Next Friday for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


~Monica

Claretta said...

I'll join you in that excited dance!! How was it? I can't wait to see it!

Autumn said...

Claretta, It .... was....... sooo good! I can't believe how good it was!
I am now dancing from the joy of having seen it. :)
~ Autumn.