Monday, February 8, 2010

A Damsels Daybook 15.

I decided to do this after seeing A Simple Womans Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a comment so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window....... Its early evening I took my baby sister on the veranda a little while ago and the world was full of birdsong.

I am thinking about........Blogs I like.My brother in Queensland. The kitten we are getting tomorrow which will be called Cinnamon or Cupcake.

From the kitchen..........Dinner s is all cleaned up ha ha!!!!

I am creating .........Silk Marionettes with Mummy, learning to crochet, painting a wood figure as St. Francis for Mummy and nothing else.

I am reading.........
* St Thomas More - Elizabeth M.Ince
* St Catherine Laboure - Alma Power-Waters
* Nicholas Nickleby - Charles Dickens
* Swollowdale - Arthur Ransome
* The Wind in the Willows - Kenith Graham
* Woodland Tales - Ernest Thompson Seton
* The Phanton of the Opera - R. L. Stevenson
* Beloved of the God's - Barbara Ker Wilson
* The Hidden Art of Homemaking - Edith Schaeffer
* Book 5 in the Obernewtyn Chronicles by Issobelle Carmody.
*The Storygirl-L.M. Montgomery.This is my favorite L.M.Montgomery series. I love The Storygirl. We have many similarities or perhaps you already knew that?

I am hearing.......Music playing, siblings upstairs, and Yours-Truly typing.

I am hoping......... To go very well with schoolwork tomorrow especially and all this week and to watch another Miss Marple soon.

I am planning..........To draw a lot in my nature journal, go on a nature walk, and I'm also planning to do some sketches of duck who appears to have adopted us. He is called Elrond.

I am wearing............ Checked shorts, lilac t-shirt, red headscarf around my neck,leather type flip-flops ,and the chain I usually wear under my shirt out on top of my shirt ,and customary jewellery.

Around the house.......... Everyone is determined to finish school by lunch tomorrow in order to pick up our new pussy.

My wish of the week ......... That Daddy comes home again soon. I love my Daddy and miss him terribly.








TTFN



No comments: