Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More fun!!!

Okay so  I found this on Miriam's blog: Thoughts of a Shieldmaiden. (Who is an amazing writer/blogger by the way. ) And it looked fun so I stole it!!!! :D

1) What is the flight velocity of an unladen sparrow? Its lifes greatest mystery. For centuries wise men and women have sat staring at sparrows pondering this all to important question.
2) What’s a book you’ve been dying to read but have never found the time to pick up? One?! Just one?? Oh my gosh this is hard!!! I have a stack beside my bed and you want me to choose one???!?!?!?!?!!!!!!  Um...........  I have it!!!!!! The Emporer of Ni Hon Ja by john Flanagan!!!!  That would be topity tops I beleive. :)
3) Favorite TV show past or present? Gossip Girl !!!!!!  I know my goodness my secret is out.  I like Gossip Girl. Although my family does not share this love of mine we do bond over Fawlty Towers. :D
4) Least favorite TV show past or present?  I Dream of Jeanie!!!! Hate it!!!!!!!  Boring and sooooo preduictable.
5) If aliens abducted us all and Twilight was the last book written in a human language, would you preserve it for future generations? Hmmmmm, probably. I'm a sucker for memories and last time doing  things. :)
6) Narnia or LOTR (books, not movies)?  For Narnia and for Aslan!!!!!!!! Do not tell me LOTR's is better it just isn't. Plus it doesn't have fauns or Lions that talk. :)
7) Favorite Pixar film?  Toy Story 3. :)   I love all the Toy story movies. But this one is just full of sweetness.  And Ken and Barbie. :D
8) Do you have a particular proclivity for pyrotechnics?  No, not really though I must admit they do look quiet spectacular at night.
9) Should she marry Kokoum?  No! No!No! No! And again No!!!! Kokoum is as Annie Oakley would say "a swollen headed stiff." I dislike Kokoum very much.
10) Boba Fett or Jango Fett?  Jango Fett. His fighting skills are way cooler . And he has so much more cool gadgets. And his suit is much shinier and cooler.
11) If two witches are watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch? Well, the first witch would watch the watch to the right which is purple. Because she likes purple. And the second witch would watch the second watch because the other witch is her older sister .And she said if she didn't watch the non purple one she'd burn her broom!And the second witch doesn't really do violence so all is saticfactory with the watch watching witches. :D



I like answering random fun question. Just in case you where wondering. :)


TTFN
 

No comments: