Friday, February 18, 2011

T. L. M. C. Days 16 to 18 : )

Day 16 : A song that makes you laugh.
Um, this is hard. I don't know if i actually have one that makes me laugh. I find things amusing but they have to be hysterical to make me laugh or silly. Hmmmmmm? What song?
I think it would have to be " Ebay" by weird Al Yankovic. One I first heard it I thought it made me laugh, now because my siblings play it all the time it doesn't.


Day 17: An art piece.
Okay , so why are you looking at me like that/ This is my favorite art piece.
The Lady of Shallot by John William Waterhouse. There is so much going on this picture!
It tells you so much and conveys oodles of meaning to me.  Its so GORGEOUS!!!!!



Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive.
Um, That is a weird question. Hardly a day goes by when I am not feeling alive. With the changing seasons and new things happening all the time how could you not feel alive? So, To answer the question I feel alive right now. As for passionate... well, I get passionate about things and people I love and care for . If someone says something I believe in is rubbish then I feel very passionate in defending that.


TTFN

No comments: