Monday, January 2, 2012

A Damsels Daybook 44 !!!!!!!!!!

 I decided to do this after seeing A Simple Woman's Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to   join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a  comment  so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.    Please do this as its hard for me to go to all possible blogs just to see if they have participated

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window....... Its sunny with a light breeze coming through my window.



I am thinking about........Many things. *insert mysterious smile*
From the kitchen..........Homemade bread for Lunch! Yum!!!

I am creating ......... Does stronger relationships with people count? :]  I think it does.
I am reading.........
My Bible.
Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George.
An Isobel Carmody, Obernewton book.
 Agatha Christie
I am hearing....... Siblings, voices, insects chirping.
I am hoping.........  For many things to happen for me this year.

I am planning.......... To do my best and not get to hung up when I make a mistake but to hold my head high and carry on.
I am wearing............ Karki 3/4  pants, button up cotton shirt, thongs,purple nail polish, bracelets , and earrings.
Around the house.......... Not much.
My wish of the week .........   That I relax and think positive.
TTFN

1 comment:

noone said...

homemade bread is always delicious! :D