Sunday, September 20, 2009

Awards!!!!!!!


I was given this award by Elise from Ribbons of Light. Thanks Elise.


1.List Seven Things That Make You Awe-summ!
2.Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers.

Alright here we go!!!!!

1.I can imitate Julie Andrews voice really well
2.I adore musicals and sing along with the soundtrack of Sound of Music a lot.
3.Like my Mother I can read a stack of books and still remember my place in all of them.
4.I am related to Jane Austen.
5.I am of Irish, English, Scottish,Welsh,French,Spanish,and a possibility of German ancestry.
6.My eyes change colour they go blue, grey,and green.
7.I can play guitar,piano and a little of violin.

I tag Ophelia,Earwen,Raewyn,Mummy,Koala,and my sisters Vellvin ,andEden.

Mummy gave me this award.Thank you Mummy.

Rules: 1.Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Post ten honest facts about yourself.
3.Pass the award on to seven others.

1.I'm heavy footed.(Woe is me).
2.When I write one of my stories with pen I get ink all over my fingers.
3.I am well known in my family for spraining and twisting my ankles while doing the simplest things.
4.I love talking and if given a job to do by myself I have a two sided conversation by myself.
5. I am a bossy older sister.
6.I don't like porridge. Who wants it when you can have wheat bix?
7.I read books in the most unusual places.
8. I frequently listen to "Jonas Brothers " on my Ipod.
9. I'm scared of the dark.
10. I have arachnophobia.


I pass this award on to the same people as before (I'm rushing a bit here).

Ophelia,Earwen,Raewyn,Mummy,Koala,and my sisters Vellvin andEden.

TTFN

2 comments:

The Editrix said...

You are literally related to Jane Austen??! I am sooooooo jealous! :-D

Emma said...

Thank you for the awards Autumn.
I also can do no. 3 and am like no. 6 in the first award.
Blessings!