Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What?????

You know what I just realised?  Yesterday was my  2 Year Blogaversary!  I forgot!!!!!  Just as well it wasn't my Mum's birthday or something!         The  13th of June 2009  I started this blog. For no particular purpose but just to have a blog to share my thoughts on the world and what I thought of things in general.   Anyway in honour of this stupendous occasion.  I invite you to comment asking me questions about my blog and stuff like that .  The questions will be posted  in a blog post next  Tuesday .   Enjoy!

TTFN

5 comments:

Anna said...

Blogaversary

Gae said...

DEar Autumn,
I am wondering what are your favourite type of posts to write and do you have a direction for the comming year or are you happy with where you are at the moment.
Also do you wirte more when people comment more.
I am so glad you are blogging I enjoy youre wiritng and sharing of theis common thread
Love Mummy
xxoo

Imogen said...

Congratulations! Well done blogging for two years. I'm looking forwards to my first blogoversary and I've only been going for a couple of months. It feels like I've been doing it my whole life.

Well, I'm going to contribute to the questions and ask, what first got you blogging? Have you made many friends through blogging? And, What don't you like about the blogging community (if anything)?

I'm looking forwards to reading your answers.
Imogen

Claretta said...

Congratulations on both your blogaversary and your new sibling!
So now for two 1/2 questions :)
What is your least/most favorite thing about being a sister?
and
What do you want to be when you "grow up"?

Claretta

Monica said...

Did you know anyone on blogger when you first started?