Monday, June 6, 2011

A Damsels Daybook 31!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided to do this after seeing A Simple Woman's Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a comment so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window.......Its been overcast and rainy on and off ,but its windy too so that's good!

I am thinking about......... siblings, school, music, my new little baby brother Trahaearn.

From the kitchen..........Um, I'm not sure :D

I am creating .........knitting a scarf ,   and writing stories and  learning to crochet.And hopefully will make my cloak.
I am reading.........
My Bible.
Rangers Apprentice: Halt's Peril by John Flanagan
In the Heart of the Rockies - G. A. Henty.
The ABC's of Choosing a Good Husband by Stephen Wood
The Billabong Series- Mary Grant Bruce
And a few library books who's titles I can't remember
And a pile of other books as well as 'The Anne of Green Gables Series."




I am hearing....... Siblings, the computer,my thoughts.

I am hoping.........To have a good week.

I am planning..........To try to enjoy each day. Knowing I'll never ever have it again!

I am wearing............Brown jeans, black boots and black shirt and a purple zip up jumper (sweater) , which I'm leaving undone.  And my cross necklace.
Around the house..........  New schedules this week . Hopefully it will go well.

My wish of the week .........  That I accomplish all I want to this week.

 TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, lots of books there! I can't read that many at once... if I try more than one at a time, I always neglect one book and focus on the other. Then I go back to the first book and realize I've forgotten the little details! Ugh. So I read one book at a time. LOL