Monday, March 15, 2010

A Damsels Daybook 17.

I decided to do this after seeing A Simple Womans Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a comment so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window....... It has been overcast today. I heard Cockatoos earlier,but did not see them.

I am thinking about.........My family,blog stuff, emails I have to respond to,schoolwork,and various random stuff.

From the kitchen..........Dinner cleanup is done. Huzzah!!! More free time for me!

I am creating .........Silk Marionettes with Mummy, learning to crochet, and hoping to learn to spin wool soon.

I am reading.........
* St Thomas More - Elizabeth M.Ince
* St Catherine Laboure - Alma Power-Waters
* Nicholas Nickleby - Charles Dickens
* The Wind in the Willows - Kenith Graham
* Woodland Tales - Ernest Thompson Seton
* The Hidden Art of Homemaking - Edith Schaeffer
*Good Wives-L.M. Alcott
* The Phanton of the Opera .
* The Stone Key(book five in the Obernewtyn Chronicles)-Issobelle Carmody.

I am hearing....... Siblings, music,myself, the computer buzzing.

I am hoping......... That I will order some more Agathe Christie movie's from the library. I haven't seen a Miss Marple in weeks!

I am planning..........To sketch finish all my schoolwork for this week, to write more of the book I am currently mainly working on.

I am wearing............ blue jeans,lilac t-shirt, black socks runners, red bandanna around my neck, and customary jewellery .

Around the house.......... Daddy comes home on Friday. Hooray!!!!
My wish of the week .........That our new schedule goes well.








TTFN

No comments: