Monday, December 5, 2011

A Damsels Daybook 43 !!!!!!!!!!

 I decided to do this after seeing A Simple Woman's Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to   join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a  comment  so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.    Please do this as its hard for me to go to all possible blogs just to see if they have participated

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window....... Its been sunny all day!



I am thinking about........My life in general .
From the kitchen..........Breakfast.

I am creating .........Christmas gifts and working on a new story idea.
I am reading.........
My Bible.
Sahara  by Clive Cussler
An Isobel Carmody, Obernewton book.
And an Agatha Christie
I am hearing....... Siblings, voices.
I am hoping.........  That I find a job soon.

I am planning.......... To try my best  and to remember that if i fall someone stronger than me,  My Saviour will pick me up.
I am wearing............ Brown jeans, red t-shirt, purple zip up jumper, brown slip on shoes,purple nail polish, bracelets , necklace and hoop earrings. 
Around the house.......... Advent, preparing for Christmas nothing unusual.
My wish of the week .........   That I have a fairly productive week.


TTFN

No comments: