Friday, September 17, 2010

Demi Lovato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I love her smile!
I love Demi Lovato .  Of course when I say that I don't mean I love her personally ,but, her music!  Her voice!
Haha! I  love this picture!
Her songs!
Demi singing her heart out.
I love them. Her music is just..... perfect!
Is a nice picture no?
Perfect for me that is and some of you may like it but not everyone. For remember every one's taste differ.
Don't you love her smile?
  But , I find it hard to believe that you won't like Demi!!!
She wears TONS of skirts.
  Demi Lovato is my favorite singer, musician and one of my favorite actresses.
Wow! Isn't that lipstick red!
she can play piano and guitar , sing and write songs!!!!! Isn't that awesome?!  She is a very talented musician.

TTFN

3 comments:

Anna Maria said...

I'm sure she is very good. But I am sorry I have to break it to a big fan of hers but I never heard of Demi until you did a post on her. And I don't think I have ever heard one of her songs. So sorry Autumn.

Autumn said...

WOW!!!!! Not heard of Demi?!? Hmmmm, maybe I should post up a music video for you. What kind of music do you like Anna Maria? Anyone in particular?

Vellvin said...

You know I love her. But not as much as Taylor!