Monday, September 27, 2010

A Damsels Daybook 19!!!

I decided to do this after seeing A Simple Womans Daybook.

This is my simple Damsels version.

If you would like to join in with me each week feel free and if you do please leave a comment so I can come 'visit' and see what your plans are.

Please feel free if you want to participate to use My Damsel Image.


Outside my window....... It is really sunny.  I love sunshine.
I am thinking about.........Mummy,everything that's happening in my life and what I want to happen.
From the kitchen..........Siblings doing school.

I am creating .........Christmas presents. :D I know its September but I have 12 to make for all my family and I don't like being hurries when making stuff.
I am reading.........
The Voyage of Slaves-Brian Jacques.
Catriona-R.L.Stevenson.
My Bible.:)


I am hearing....... Siblings, music and nothing much else.

I am hoping......... That all the things I want to do this week will go well.

I am planning.......... To sew a Spring/Summer wardrobe. Yeah not really my forte, but what must be done must be done.

I am wearing............ Brown jeans,green shirt brown jacket scarf around neck and customary jewellery .

Around the house..........Nothing much.
My wish of the week ......... That I'll be able to have a good long talk with Mummy . Without siblings popping in and out all the time.


TTFN

5 comments:

The Editrix said...

Autumn, sorry I forgot to comment earlier - I did ADD this week:

http://ribbonsoflight.blogspot.com/2010/09/damsels-daybook-xii.html#comments

Claretta said...

I'm curious how do you make your wardrobe? I can sew simple things like skirts and dresses, but when it comes to pants or shirts I'm rather clueless.

:) Kaity

Autumn said...

Elise:Thanks for doing ADD. I always enjoy reading your ADD posts.

Kaity:Hehe,My sisters and I are sewing skirts, dresses and some blouses and buying some blouses.
We just follow patterns. We are real novices but some of us know more then the others so we all lend each other a hand and it turns out fine.:D
~Autumn.

iGirl said...

Hi Autumn,
I'm igirl, Izori has posted about me before on her blog. I saw one of your comments and I thought you sounded nice so I looked at your blog. Once I found out that you liked Demi Lovato I was really happy (I like her to a lot). So I can't wait to see some more of your blog.
Here's the link to mine.
http://isputty-ihypie.blogspot.com/

igirl

Autumn said...

Dear Igirl,
I have heard of you before , my sister Vellvin from An Irish Maiden looks at your blog and I have looked at your blog over her shoulder(hehe.)
It was so sweet of you to say I sounded nice, thanks.
You like Demi too! * screams and runs around the room because she is so thrilled * I will totally look at your blog soon. The computer is not liking me. :(
See ya around.
Autumn.