Thursday, May 5, 2011

On Temples.......

 Today I was reading one of my favourite blogs and the author, Christa had linked too and shared  parts of an interesting article on teenager girls, modesty and such.
It was very interesting as I've said.  And it got me thinking  about how important  it is to dress as a Temple of The Holy Spirit.



A Temple doesn't have just a floor a roof and  walls with big gaps and an open door.  No.  It is beautiful and mysterious, graceful and sacred. A Temple.


I want to be prized as a woman of God, not a Fun House.
I want to be loved for me , not my body.   I want to be a Temple. 

I hope you will too.


TTFN

2 comments:

Imogen said...

Hi Autumn, thank you for going and looking at my aunt's blog. She was so excited to have a new follower outside of our family. We've got a large family as you can guess.
Imogen

Gae said...

Dear Autumn,
This is a very nice post.
Love Mummy
xxoo