Thursday, August 12, 2010

71 Years of The Wizard of Oz!!!!!!!!

Hooray ! Today it is 71 years since The Wizard of Oz came out!!!! The year it came out my grandfather would have been 7 years old. pretty cool huh? I love this movie a ton. If I was ever offered the part of Dorothy I would roll cartwheels with joy. Judy Garland is just superb in this roll . And am I the only girl who wants ruby slippers? I would totally love to have the Dorothy outfit, including the basket and Toto. Any way here are some pictures of that astounding film,
"The Wizard of Oz!'











In case you were wondering I am a nut for this movie.
TTFN

4 comments:

Vellvin said...

I've awarded you: http://anirishmaideninaust.blogspot.com/2010/08/uniqe-blogger-award.html
Love,
Vellvin.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know I would love to have her ruby slippers!! *sigh* I would also love to have Glenda the good witch's pink dress! *giggles* but I wouldn't want to wear them together!

Rogan said...

I love it LOVE Rogan ............

Debbie C. said...

I love that movie! When my daughter was about 3 years old,(she's 19 now)she insisted on watching the Wizard of Oz over and over every single day for months. I practically have the whole movie memorized, but I still love it. I enjoyed reading your blog post. Thanks!
Debbie
Fresno, California USA